HEALTHCARE CONSTRUCTION SERVICES
Synergy General Contracting LLC. healthcare construction services approach allows hospitals and other healthcare facilities to quickly and quietly complete construction with minimal impact. We understand the main objective your facility has and we want to work as part of your team to ensure that the patient care is not affected by necessary construction work.
Working during off hours and scheduling work with Facility coordinators allows us to provide the service you need without getting in the way. We are also experienced working within the hygiene requires of a healthcare setting and have taken this to heart when planning project working hours and in protecting non-construction areas from dust.
Trust your facility’s construction needs, big and small, to a company with the resources to get the job done and the attitude to stay focused on their number one priority…You and your patients.
Synergy General Contracting LLC. understands the sensitivity of healthcare facilities. Working inside an active facility without disrupting the quality of care given is a huge challenge.
Our experience is what allows us to provide the services your facility needs. We provide creative solutions to improve the quality and speed of project delivery while minimizing impact of construction in occupied areas. By understanding the latest requirements for medical equipment, systems and utilities interfaces we know how to get the job done.
As an example of our creativity in keeping healthcare construction projects on time and on budget, we completed a project at Nicklaus Children’s Hospital where the entry door to the Global Patient intake office that was specified on the plans called for an exterior, storefront. This door would not match the other doors in the interior corridor and it did not meet the required fire rating. The hospital’s door supplier insisted that the specified door was correct. Upon a walk-thru with the hospital’s project manager and design team representative the issue was cleared up and a proper door was ordered and installed. The importance of pre-construction meetings and walkthroughs are to ensure the end product will meet the end user’s needs as well as the facility design requirements, standards and intended use.
While working on a healthcare construction project at University of Miami Hospital, we took great care to minimize disruption. Working in the main common area of an active hospital is a great challenge. Coordinating with Administration staff, Medical Staff, Patients and Visitors requires communication, planning and organization. This project was built in 3 phases. Areas affected were the entrance to Emergency room as well as Surgery / Operating rooms and the Main Intake waiting area. The key to our success was in our ability to get all affected parties, End Users and the Facility Engineering Department to agree to a timetable to complete work, and determine hours when construction would have the least impact on facility operations. A tight schedule had to be maintained with continuous updates to affected parties. Infection Control protection barriers had to be set-up prior to construction and removed after completion and thorough clean-up.
Our services range from remodeling operating rooms to patient rooms and administrative offices. Synergy General Contracting LLC. is a full service commercial construction provider. We are able to provide services to meet facility maintenance requirements. We also provide exterior work services including painting, roofing, parking systems and any other needs that may arise. We have experience with JCAHO inspection compliance as well as ADA compliance remodeling. We follow IDC guidelines in order to make the remodeling process safe.
HEALTHCARE CONSTRUCTION SERVICES
- Lobby remodeling
- Patient room remodeling
- Surgical room updating
- Administrative office remodeling ADA compliance rehab
- Medical columns
- Medical gas systems & Certifications
- As your Construction Manager, Synergy will act as your agent throughout the design and construction phases of your building project, until the day when you turn on the lights in your new home or business for the very first time.
- Maintenance Facility Systems
- Exterior building maintenance
- Diagnostics Center
- AHCA & JCHAO inspection compliance
- Treatment & Rehab Facilities
- Commercial page
- SGC will manage details including working with Architects to keep project costs down, contacting quality subcontractors to inform them about the project, working with Contractors to maintain project schedule, processing contractor pay applications, and expediting Owner occupancy permits through local and state agencies.
The following are the major healthcare construction services Synergy General Contracting LLC. will provide during the design and construction phases:
- Pre-Design / Concept Phase
- Program Needs Assessment
- Program Budget Confirmation
- Cash Flow Projection
- Community Attitude Survey
- Dialogue Meetings and Bond Campaign
- Design Phase
- Value Engineering
- Constructability Review
- Program Compliance Review
- Utility Company Coordination
- Permit Process Management
- Bid Phase
- Bid Packaging
- Bid Document Preparation
- Bid Solicitation
- Bid Review / Recommendation
- Contract Preparation
- Construction Phase
- Complete Contract Administration
- Contractor Coordination
- Quality Control
- Cost Reporting
- Post-Construction / Project Close Out
- Final Inspections / Occupancy Permit
- Owner Move-In Coordination
- Staff Training Coordination
- Punch list Completion
- Contract Closeout
- Certificate of Occupancy/Move-In